Description:PHYSICIAN LED ALL-FEMALE TEAM OF EXPERTS
From physicians to specialty trained nurses to certified laser technicians, Lakeshore Vein & Aesthetics Clinic – led by Dr. Janna Bentley and Dr. Mandy Wong – gives you undivided care based on medical safety and effectiveness. That you have a wonderful service experience at Lakeshore Vein & Aesthetics Clinic is another goal – the clinic team delivers top-tier medical cosmetic services in a premier spa-like environment.
ACCREDITED FOR YOUR SAFETY
Lakeshore Vein & Aesthetics Clinic is an Accredited Medical Facility, one of the few clinics to receive accreditation by the College of Physicians & Surgeons of British Columbia.
EXCLUSIVE KELOWNA EVLT ACCREDITATION
More importantly, Lakeshore Vein & Aesthetics Clinic is the only medical clinic in Kelowna with physicians who are accredited – by the the College of Physicians & Surgeons of British Columbia – to perform endovenous laser treatment (EVLT) for varicose veins.
Our commitment: you receive a personal medical consult where we listen to your concerns, examine the issues and offer treatment options – and let you decide without pressure – for your best possible outcome.
MEDICAL & COSMETIC SOLUTIONS
• Botox, tissue fillers and lip rejuvenation
• Permanent laser hair removal/reduction
• Microdermabrasion and skin resurfacing
• Skin rejuvenation and chemical peels
• CO2 laser skin treatment & tattoo removal
• Physician preferred skin care products
• Jane Iredale mineral-based makeup
• Sclerotherapy varicose vein treatment
• Endovenous Laser Treatment (EVLT)
• Acne treatment: IPL / laser acne therapy
• Eyelash extensions and permanent makeup
TREATMENT FOR SYMPTOMS & CONDITIONS
Our primary goal is to deliver sound medical options and treatment, combined with soothing aesthetic and cosmetic therapies.
• Severe or painful varicose veins
• Spider veins or telangiectasias
• Wrinkles, aging and lax skin
• Crows feet and frown or laugh lines
• Acne, blemishes and rosacea
• Skin tags, moles and lesions
• Unwanted hair
• Skin spots: red, brown, etc.
• Sunspots and sun damage
• Scars and tattoos
• Excessive sweating or hyperhidrosis