Offering a variety of OHIP and non-OHIP services, Cleveland Clinic Canada helps patients prevent disease, improve their health and enhance their overall well-being.
When it comes to overall health, we believe that it takes multiple specialists to deliver care that is centered on a patients needs and personalized to their lifestyle. Our multi-disciplinary team of physicians and wellness providers’ work together to help patients take control of their health so that they can live your healthiest life. As a global health provider, our patients benefit from the expertise of dozens of Canadian physicians, specialists and wellness experts, as well as over 2,500 Cleveland Clinic surgeons and specialists in the United States.
ABOUT OUR PROGRAMS AND SERVICES
As a patient, you will have the peace of mind knowing that you and your family are receiving the highest level of patient care available to prevent illness, improve your health and enhance your overall well-being. All of our programs and services are provided at our beautiful 26,000 square foot outpatient clinic in downtown Toronto.
• Executive Health program
• Exercise Physiology consultations
• Nutrition consultations
• Psychology consultations
• Sports Medicine (Physician consultations and imaging are covered by OHIP)
• Cardiac Prevention
• Weight & Lifestyle Management
• Cardiology (Covered by OHIP and requires a physician referral)
• Gastroenterology (Covered by OHIP and requires a physician referral)
• Global Patient Services
• Colorectal Cancer Risk Reduction