At HealthCare 365 we believe that we can dramatically improve our member’s health by delivering highly coordinated primary care that adheres to medical best practices and focuses on proactive and preventative health & wellness management.
• Timely appointments and timely referrals.
• Lots of time with the doctor.
• Best practice medicine
• Medical attention 7/24/365.
• Advocating for patients
• Always following up and checking in.
We do more than treat incidences of ill health; we support our member’s in preventing future illness and improving their overall health.
Our Approach to Care
Our family physicians follow a multidisciplinary approach in achieving your health goals:
• Assembling your care team, including a Nurse Practitioner, a nurse care coordinator, a registered dietitian, a physiotherapist, a certified fitness trainer and other specialists that are important to your health.
• Conducting a comprehensive annual physical; an in-depth look at all aspects of current health, medications, fitness, nutrition, medical history and lifestyle and hereditary risk factors.
• Developing an individualized health & wellness plan that is manageable and ensures lasting health.
Well Coordinated and Managed
Every patient is assigned a Nurse Care Coordinator that acts as a project manager for you and your physician:
• navigating the healthcare system, including Specialist referrals, diagnostics and Allied Health providers
• managing medications and chronic conditions
• providing health education and lifestyle coaching (nutrition, weight management, smoking cessation, sleep disorders, stress, fitness, blood sugar/blood pressure management, age management)
• consolidating your medical records and the use of your online portal
HealthCare 365 After Hours
Our team is available 24/7/365 to address concerns and handle emergencies:
• After-hours phone calls are answered by our registered nurses and a Physician is always on call.
Emergency Support and Advocacy
We acts as an Advocate while you are in the hospital, ER or have a medical emergency anywhere in the world:
• Your physician will supervise your care, making certain that it is properly coordinated and that all treatment options have been explored.
Corporate Health and Wellness
• Executive Clinic program
• Health Promotion and Coaching program
• Chronic disease management
• Occupational and Travel Physicals
• Health screening (HSA, Biometric screening)
• Health and Wellness education and promotion
• Flu and travel immunization
• Ergonomic assessments