At Eatuitive Nutrition, we love good food as much as we love the science of nutrition! We believe in the enjoyment of food, the power of nutrition for physical & mental nourishment, and the role of good food in alleviating health issues.
Our mission is to cultivate the mindset for healthy eating, because let's face it, there's no amount of scientific knowledge that can make you enjoy food or love yourself. Why? Because it's missing the vital ingredient: The Mind.
It's time we stopped agonizing over calories and fat grams, obsessing over the "shoulds" and "should-nots" doctrines of eating, and often feeling immense and unnecessary guilt over every morsel of food in the name of weight loss. It is time that we say YES to living a happier and healthier life today regardless of that number on the scale.
Through a non-diet, intuitive eating approach, your registered dietitian nutritionist (RD or RDN, a government regulated medical practitioner with a 5 year university degree in nutrition), will help you tune into the inner wisdom of your body and cultivate your mindset to free you from the false hope of dieting. Together, we will embark on a journey to look at needs that are personal to you, applying the science of nutrition to you, because there really is no one-size-fits-all in health.
Let our registered dietitian nutritionist guide you to a healthy, sustainable lifestyle. We provide nutritional counseling and consultations for a wide variety of health and dietary requirement, including:
- Comprehensive programs that focus on rebuilding food relationship with intuitive and mindful eating, not only the pursuit of weight loss diets
- Fueling for optimal sports training and physical performance pre-exercise, during event and recovery
- Metabolic testing - body composition, resting metabolic rate and 45-Gene Nutrigenomix test
- Nutrition consulting for plant-based eating - vegetarian diet, vegan diet, pescatarian diet and FLEXitarian diet! You don't need to give up meat to reap the benefits of plant-based eating
- Eating well with PCOS, diabetes, high blood pressure and cholesterol management
- Digestive health - irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Celiac disease and Crohn's compatible meals
- Managing eating while on medications (ex. Warfarin)
- Recovery from disordered eating or subclinical eating disorders